Koudelka (Oct 16, 1999 prototype)
|Koudelka (Oct 16, 1999 prototype)|
|Download Koudelka (Oct 16, 1999 prototype) (info)|
A late prototype of Koudelka for the Sony PlayStation.
- This build lacks a CONFIG option on the main menu, just like the Japanese final.
- The gun does more damage in this build, and monsters move more spaces per turn as well.
- US version has uses X to select and O to go back these are reversed in the Japanese and proto versions.
- US version also has actions in a different order. US: Action, Move, Wait, Status. Japan and proto: Move, Action, Wait, Status.
- Koudelka has more spells available during the first fight in the proto (15) compared to US and Japanese final.(9)
Extra Spells: Flare, Geiser, Tornado, Megalith, Reflect, and one that doesn't do anything (Revive most likely, still not confirmed as I haven't actually progressed past the first fight so haven't had a chance to test it) Really easy to see why this was changed as it give you a very large unfair advantage.
- Different game over screens between final and proto.
- Since you have flare from the beginning you don't get it after the first fight.