- Mar 10 2019: Dreamcast Month Part 1 - Internet Game Pack
- Mar 6 2019: Pinocchio SNES
- Feb 24 2019: Star Wars & Star Trek
- Feb 17 2019: Doom Troopers And Some More SNES
- Feb 14 2019: What Was Once Old Is New Again
- Feb 11 2019: NBA Jam and Atari Jaguar
- Feb 3 2019: A Proto Sandwich
- Jan 27 2019: When You Wish Upon a 32-bit Star
- Jan 20 2019: An Old Can of Worms!
- Jan 1 2019: A Spooky New Years!
- Dec 25 2018: A Merry Eidos Christmas
- Jan 11 2018: F-1 World Grand Prix Prototype (GBC)
- Jan 1 2018: Early Battlecorps Prototype for the Sega CD
- Dec 25 2017: Sonic CD (8/1/93) prototype
- Feb 25 2017: Captain Lang and Mickey Mania Prototypes
- Feb 6 2017: Lion King (SNES)
- Jan 8 2017: Sonic the Hedgehog Pocket Adventure Prototype
- Jun 28 2016: Defender of the Universe (Dreamcast) (Ecco month part 2)
- Jun 17 2016: Ecco II - Sentinels of the Universe (Ecco month part 1)
- May 27, 2016: Final ROM Archive Release Part 4
- May 20, 2016: Final ROM Archive Release Part 3
- May 13, 2016: Final ROM Archive Release Part 2
- May 2, 2016: 10 years of Hidden Palace / Final ROM Archive Release Part 1
- Oct 22, 2011: Tomb Raider E3 Demo
- Oct 12, 2011: Miscellanea
- Mar 22, 2011: 15th Anniversary of Resident Evil
- Jul 30, 2010: Stone Protectors Genesis + Super Mario All-stars
- Jul 20, 2010: Sonic Spinball 1910 5/8
- Jul 16, 2010: Sega Art Tool, Sega Sound Tool, GEMS 2.8 ROM
- (earlier news)
The Hidden Palace is a community dedicated to the preservation of video game development media (such as prototypes, hardware, source code, artwork, and more). This website can be utilized as a catalog for the items that we and others are able to collect and share.
If you are interested in contributing, please see our How to Contribute page.
- Lenguins (June 2004 prototype) by Jaytheytvfan2004
- Primal (Nov 3, 2002 prototype) by Cut Into Fourteen Pieces
- Sly 2: Band of Thieves (Jul 12, 2004 prototype) by Gou
- Rampart (sample) by Skrybe
- Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped (Jul 29, 1998 Toys 'R' Us Test Drive Demo) by Sgabbit
- Remember Me (Mar 20, 2013 prototype) by Cut Into Fourteen Pieces
- WipEout HD (Sep 4, 2008 prototype) by Cut Into Fourteen Pieces
- A Week of Garfield (prototype) by Togemet2
- Hitler No Fukkatsu: Top Secret (prototype) by Togemet2
- Blood Lines (Jun 21, 1998 prototype) by Cut Into Fourteen Pieces (more)
- Chagosan: 1,996 edits, 939 articles
- Cerv3ro: 320 edits, 257 articles
- Mathuser: 267 edits, 117 articles
- Kiddo: 200 edits, 49 articles
- Icup321: 183 edits, 112 articles
- Divingkataetheweirdo: 174 edits, 164 articles
- Togemet2: 165 edits, 101 articles
- Mr.x: 141 edits, 75 articles
- Cut Into Fourteen Pieces: 136 edits, 392 articles
- Prototector: 113 edits, 78 articles
- Mudkiplegend: 110 edits, 89 articles
- Missile: 102 edits, 75 articles
- Demon: 99 edits, 48 articles (more)
Thanks for contributing!
Switching gears from last month’s lot from Virgin for a bit, this month we’ll be releasing a few Dreamcast prototypes from our own collection!
To start off the month with a bit of a bang, today we will be releasing the long awaited unreleased game - Internet Game Pack. This game was developed by Visual Concepts, the same company that brought you Taz-Mania, Ooga Booga, the NBA/NFL/NHL 2K games, and Claymates. The game features a bunch of parlour games that were meant to be played predominantly online with other players, although the game can also be played offline as well. The game was originally developed to be a pack-in game for one of the late 2001 issues of the Official Dreamcast Magazine, but was possibly canceled due to the failure of the Dreamcast. This is one of the very few prototypes still in existence, and most likely represents the complete game. Official media on the game remained scarce and remained relatively unknown - until today.
We hope to bring you some more Dreamcast prototypes in the upcoming weeks ahead.
With that said, until next time!