All-Star Baseball 2004 featuring Derek Jeter (Dec 16, 2002 00.08 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|All-Star Baseball 2004 featuring Derek Jeter (Dec 16, 2002 00.08 prototype)|
|Download All-Star Baseball 2004 featuring Derek Jeter (Dec 16, 2002 00.08 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download All-Star Baseball 2004 featuring Derek Jeter (Dec 16, 2002 00.08 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of All-Star Baseball 2004 featuring Derek Jeter for the Xbox.
- Compiled two months before the final US build (the first retail build).
- No music on the main menu.
- Lacks the opening FMV.
- Jeter Tips are on by default.
- There are no button icons on the Choose Teams menu.
- On the Controller Select menu, the "Options Menu" is on the top left corner of the screen in this build where as the final build has it at the bottom left. This build is also lacking the Help button icon on the bottom right.
- The controller layout on the loading screen has arrows that point to the buttons on the controller in this build. This was removed for the final.
- The Options menu in game has a PAUSE MENU subtext in the background of the window. This was removed for the final.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: All-Star Baseball '0
- Maker ID and Product Number: AC-2
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): 6539565df6f4782696f66b477c9378ec
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (Xemu) (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Xbox - All Star Baseball 2004 preview.jpeg
|Xbox - All Star Baseball 2004 for previews.bin||File||2021-03-08 11:14:06||1.72 GB||bd76038763f9905fcd24ec2faf9902067f8ece83|
|Xbox - All Star Baseball 2004 for previews.cue||File||2021-03-08 11:14:07||108 bytes||22a51ee1aaf59d3c153e91a29cb261df602aabbb|
|Xbox - All Star Baseball 2004 for previews.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:12:49||3.02 MB||a5df3e0298cc8a760400a46cea55ba3c55023c82|
A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)