Battlefield 2: Modern Combat (Aug 17, 2005 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Battlefield 2: Modern Combat (Aug 17, 2005 prototype)|
|Download Battlefield 2: Modern Combat (Aug 17, 2005 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Battlefield 2: Modern Combat (Aug 17, 2005 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Battlefield 2: Modern Combat for the Xbox.
- Title screen has a different logo at the top and no music
- Main menu only has a map listing
- Loading screen contains marketing text
- Cutscenes are preliminary, have no music and sound effects, and early voice acting. Some models are placeholder
and show missing effect messages
- Maps do not progress the campaign when complete, only allowing one to restart or exit to the main menu
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: Battlefield 2: Moder
- Maker ID and Product Number: EA-32895
- Executable Name: Default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): 8d8fb30c274920550106439a1cc8d461
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: No (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Battlefield 2 Modern Combat print preview.bin||File||2021-03-09 08:59:59||1.81 GB||e37eb4830598cd5fa0da75df914d56f25c1bce62|
|Xbox - Battlefield 2 Modern Combat print preview.cue||File||2021-03-09 08:59:59||114 bytes||92ac697a76da73c20c8e7ce07abbfb50944d827c|
|Xbox - Battlefield 2 Modern Combat print preview.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:13:09||2.94 MB||74de356846df6f3359b52e7ff9427b3d407045f3|
A huge thanks to ehw and Sazpaimon for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)