Colin McRae Rally 2.0 (May 2, 2000 prototype)
|Colin McRae Rally 2.0 (May 2, 2000 prototype)|
|Download Colin McRae Rally 2.0 (May 2, 2000 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Colin McRae Rally 2.0 (May 2, 2000 prototype) from external mirror|
A review build of Colin McRae Rally 2.0 for the Sony PlayStation (PAL version). Built eight days before the release version.
The available dump in it's current state shows severe corruption in at least the second half, due to the poor condition the source disc is in.
As result it misses:
- Half of /CMR2/FMV files
- All /CMR2/SETUP files
- All /CMR2/SOUNDS files
- All /CMR2/CARS files
- All /CMR2/TRACKS files
- Track 2
- This build utilizes dongle protection. It has been bypassed, and you can find a download to the crack on The Cutting Room Floor.
- Some track locations are misplaced.
- French translation misses some end of lines, making the text overflow from the dialogue boxes.
- Track name for Finland 9th track was Inari instead of Jamsa.
- Cheat codes were already implemented in this pre-release version, but some of them differ from the final ones.
A huge thanks to Hamm Mann that allowed for this release to happen and for researching this prototype!
And an equally larger thanks to juanmv94 for cracking the dongle protection and diving into what's still there.