Dead to Rights II (Dec 24, 2004 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Dead to Rights II (Dec 24, 2004 prototype)|
|Download Dead to Rights II (Dec 24, 2004 prototype) (info)|
|Download Dead to Rights II (Dec 24, 2004 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Dead to Rights II for the Xbox.
- Predates the final US build (the first retail build) by almost three months.
- The title screen is a bit different in this build:
- "DTR2 Version: 5.2872.0.187" on top right corner of the title screen.
- Title screen says "Please press START to begin". In the final, it says "Press START button to play" instead.
- Different main menu design.
- The main menu contains an addition "_Debug" option. Selecting this loads a map/mission type select.
- Option screen lacks the ability to choose Mono/Stereo/Surround sound and 4:3 and 16:9 resolutions.
- The replay menu uses the same animated graphic for each level.
- Different HUD.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: Dead To Rights 2
- Maker ID and Product Number: NM-13
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): 80488f28950154e3952a74600f9c5f62
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (Xemu) (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Dead to Rights for print preview only.bin||File||2021-03-27 17:42:17||627.53 MB||cfe621900bffad21cf91725db4c8727120ee52fd|
|Xbox - Dead to Rights for print preview only.cue||File||2021-03-27 17:40:42||110 bytes||f8340b2fd6f68d971cf6131f2043d2ef8ea0a55c|
|Xbox - Dead to Rights for print preview only.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:14:13||2.38 MB||27d11662a62f1c52e17a3c4acb10ecf0d2a5eb6f|
A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!