|Full Spectrum Warrior (Jan 29, 2004 prototype)
||Jan 29, 2004 01:08:59
||XDK Hard Drive
||Full Spectrum Warrior
||JP Aug 27, 2004|
EU May 20, 2004
US May 4, 2004
||EU Jun 25, 2004|
US Jun 1, 2004
Prototype build 7.08.03 of Full Spectrum Warrior for the Microsoft Xbox.
- This build appears to only work properly on a Xbox or on emulators with 128MB of memory.
- Test.xbe is compatible with the files despite being compiled seven months before release.xbe. Considering that both executables work without issue, the data could be from June 2003 as well.
- This is actually the US Army version of the game. It would later be included in the final build as bonus content albeit with some modifications.
- This build is about 100MB larger than what was included in the final build due to there being many files leftover from when the game was shown off at E3 2003.
- The warning screen about this version of the game being a solely a training tool is missing.
- There is an extra controls option on the main menu. It was replaced with an EXIT button in the final build due to it being redundant.
- A build number appears while a mission is loading.
- The screen that lists all of the team members before a mission is absent.
- Pressing Left Trigger+Back toggles a debug display.
- The E3 mission can be played by modifying config.ini. Set SkipShell to 1 and set Mission to msn7.wld.
Original release thread on ObscureGamers.