Jeremy McGrath Supercross World (Sep 13, 2001 21.51 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Jeremy McGrath Supercross World (Sep 13, 2001 21.51 prototype)|
|Download Jeremy McGrath Supercross World (Sep 13, 2001 21.51 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Jeremy McGrath Supercross World (Sep 13, 2001 21.51 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Jeremy McGrath Supercross World for the PlayStation 2.
- Prototype found on a DVD-R filled with multiple builds of Supercross for the PS2.
- The original disc dump the files were found on can be seen File:Assets - Supercross 020121 1556.7z.
- Prototype was found in .ELF form (inside sx2002\dvd). It must be made into an actual disc image before being made playable.
- In order to get this build working, you must unpack the folders directly to C:\. Then copy Temp\Iml\sx2002Burn.ccz from P2COED08.ZIP and use it with CD/DVD-ROM GENERATOR to burn the image. Afterwards, the .000 file can be converted into a proper .bin with CVLT OF OSIRIS' cdvdgenbin2normalbin.py script.
- Turns out to be an NTSC build dated a month before the final.
- The title screen says "Alpha" on it.
- Gameplay seems especially incomplete and a bit glitchy.
- At all times the version number Ver # P2COED09 can be seen at the bottom left of the screen.
- There are a number of debug options in the pause menu.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
A huge thanks to Hwd45 and SolidSnake11 for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)