Mission: Impossible - Operation Surma (Sep 12, 2003 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Mission: Impossible - Operation Surma (Sep 12, 2003 prototype)|
|Download Mission: Impossible - Operation Surma (Sep 12, 2003 prototype) (info)|
|Download Mission: Impossible - Operation Surma (Sep 12, 2003 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Mission: Impossible: Operation Surma for the Xbox.
- Compiled a little over a month before the final US build (the first retail build).
- Missing trademark screen.
- Version 0.5 on the bottom right corner of the screen on certain menus.
- Level select is enabled on the main menu. There are only five playable levels.
- Attempting to start a new game will only go back to the main menu.
- Most of the mission briefings are using temporary placeholders.
- The credits sequence is missing and only contains a placeholder FMV.
- HUD is slightly darker in this build.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: M:I - OP SURMA
- Maker ID and Product Number: \xFE\xED-48879
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): 9b95b6f02d83c1b61806189b1eac3be7
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (Xemu) (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Mission Impossible Operation Surma preview.bin||File||2021-03-28 06:11:22||1.07 GB||1e63f6cdb34a5b901dee78368b5aa09432daff3b|
|Xbox - Mission Impossible Operation Surma preview.cue||File||2021-03-28 06:09:15||115 bytes||d225a4d3dbf361c05d0bda4e4bc5dbf004d7d60f|
|Xbox - Mission Impossible Operation Surma preview.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:15:32||2.72 MB||2ee57ecad85a5d10fc0813b6c03b7ba60e35eab7|
A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!