Mortal Kombat 4 (Apr 2, 1998 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Mortal Kombat 4 (Apr 2, 1998 prototype)|
|Download Mortal Kombat 4 (Apr 2, 1998 prototype) (info)|
A prototype of Mortal Kombat 4 for the PlayStation.
- NTSC prototype.
- Built 62 days before the first available final build (US final build).
- Graphical bugs.
- Some screens can cause the game to crash.
- After the first 5-6 fights, the game start to glitch. Applies for all modes.
- Fatalities do not work.
- Short SUJK combos do not work.
- Skull stage is present, but does not appear in Single Player.
- The Tomb and The Prison stages looks more like Arcade version.
- Lightening effects on characters. Light could be also controlled in the cheat menu.
- Practice Mode is more advanced. Showing Damage % for each attack.
- No Music.
- No FMV endings.
- Noob Saibot and Goro are playable.
- Goro has removed in later version B, F, HK special move, but the Teleport and Ground Stomps do not work.
- Noob Saibot has only weapon and Teleport Punch like Scorpion's.
A huge thanks to The Swarming Dark for donating toward this release!
This entry is part of the February 2020 group buy.