Room Zoom: Race for Impact (Mar 27, 2003 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Room Zoom: Race for Impact (Mar 27, 2003 prototype)|
|Download Room Zoom: Race for Impact (Mar 27, 2003 prototype) (info)|
|Download Room Zoom: Race for Impact (Mar 27, 2003 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Room Zoom: Race for Impact for the Xbox.
- Extremely early prototype of Room Zoom: Race for Impact back when it was developed under the title Micro Mayhem.
- Demo build. Originally meant for release in September 2003.
- Predates the final US build (the first retail build) by over a year.
- Uses the announcer from Sega Rally Championship as a placeholder.
- The initial screen states "This demo is work in progress and does not represent the full quality of the final product."
- While Edit mode is present on the main menu, selecting it only displays a video about it. However, this feature would be removed from the final game for unknown reasons.
- The entire main menu, car select, and track selector is completely different.
- Completely different HUD and gameplay.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: Micro Mayhem
- Maker ID and Product Number: \x00\x00-0
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): b261fcfd60d0bd28b4f615d3df59678f
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (CXBX) (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Micro Mayhem v2-0 demo.bin||File||2021-03-28 05:57:36||218 MB||0109ff7b77173b14b77c393e6ed62b0f28797708|
|Xbox - Micro Mayhem v2-0 demo.cue||File||2021-03-28 05:56:46||95 bytes||796a5a25d9c1120895a1fa8a9075c18daada8111|
|Xbox - Micro Mayhem v2-0 demo.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:15:28||2 MB||827368e3adb35b811222e9004747ef802b7ac6c3|
A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)