|Silent Hill Trade Demo (Jan 17, 1999 prototype)
||Jan 17, 1999 01:00:00
||SILENT HILL TRADE DEMO KONAMI SLUS-80707, SAMPLE DISC ONLY NOT FOR RESALE
||JP Jan 26, 1999|
EU Jun 7, 1999
US Feb 10, 1999
||JP Mar 4, 1999|
US Jan 31, 1999
EU Feb 24, 1999
A trade demo of Silent Hill for the Sony PlayStation made for the press.
- Lettering on Old Silent Hill Map is much darker and is missing a few markers (such as the BRIDGE CONTROL ROOM).
- Different textures on various models.
- The names of the teachers in one of the papers at Midwich Elementary School reads "Johnson, Keith, Gordon..." instead of "Moore, Ranaldo, Gordon" like in the final.
- The scene in which Harry and Kaufman meet at the Norman's Motel has voice acting during Harry's thoughts on what he thinks of Kaufman, where as no voice acting is present in the final.
- Only one difficulty available.