Tom vs. Jerry: The Chase is On! (Jul 11, 1994 prototype)
(Redirected from Tom vs. Jerry - The Chase is On! (Jul 11, 1994 prototype))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Tom vs. Jerry: The Chase is On! (Jul 11, 1994 prototype)|
|Download Tom vs. Jerry: The Chase is On! (Jul 11, 1994 prototype) (info)|
An early prototype of the unreleased Tom vs. Jerry: The Chase is On! (also known as Tom & Jerry 2 or Tom vs. Jerry in some previews) for the SNES.
- Published by Hi Tech Expressions and developed by Software Creations Ltd. It was canceled when Ted Turner bought Hanna-Barbera in 1991 along with many other Hanna-Barbera projects being canceled. However, it's also possible that the game was canceled along with many other Hi Tech Expressions projects because of a possible company closure that same year.
- Build date was found within the ROM near the header.
- The EPROMs on the PCB were dumped using an EPROM programmer multiple times. Each dump was consistent and therefore can be considered a proper dump.
- An animation test can be viewed on the title screen.
- You can skip levels in game by pressing START + SELECT at the same time on Controller 1.