|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (Jul 10, 1999 prototype)
||Jul 10, 1999 18:04:48
||Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
||Sports - Skateboarding
||US Aug 20, 1999|
EU Aug 20, 1999
JP Feb 15, 2000
||US Sep 29, 1999|
EU Oct 28, 1999
JP Mar 30, 2000
A prototype of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater for the Sony PlayStation, dated 41 days before the final build.
- The main menu music is missing.
- All levels are unlocked from the start.
- Some skaters have different clothing.
- Every board in the Equipment Select menu is accessible. Unfinished boards with a "?" symbol are also selectable, but crash the game.
- Some levels, most notably San Francisco, are in an unfinished state.
- Instead of a static "Tape Challenges" screen, you can scroll between each challenge.
- Missing in-game "Sound Levels" menu.
- The skater starts glowing when the special meter is full.
- Going out of bounds in Downhill Jam ends the run.
- The run ends whether a combo is finished or not.
- While some special tricks are implemented, they're not registered as such.
Pause the game, hold L1 and enter the following codes:
|Always full special bar
||X, Triangle, Circle
||Triangle, Up, Square, Triangle, Up, Right
||Left, Up, X, Down, Up, X
||Square, Circle, Right, X
||Down, Down, Triangle
||Circle, Up, Triangle
||Down, Up, Left, Left
||Square, Left, Up
||Square, Up, Left, Up, Circle, Triangle
||Right, Up, Left, Square
|Score times 10
||Triangle, X, Triangle
|Skip to Restart
||Square, Circle, X
||Square, Left, Square, Left
|Stats at 3
||Down, Up, Down
|Stats at 10
||Square, Triangle, Up, Down
|Stats at 13
||X, Square, X, Square
||Right, Up, Square, Triangle
Special thanks to Icehau5 for finding and dumping this prototype.