Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (Jan 30, 2000 prototype)
|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (Jan 30, 2000 prototype)|
|Download Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (Jan 30, 2000 prototype) (info)|
A prototype of the Sega Dreamcast port of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, dated around two and a half months before the final build.
- This build has no music or FMVs.
- The SFX in this build plays at random volume, so beware when playing.
- The game automatically loads into the Chicago Skate Park competition after the "Press Start" screen, with Tony Hawk as default character.
- Additionally, the "Level Select" option has been removed from the post-run menu. The only way to access the rest of the game is by pressing B in the level loading screen.
- Depending on where the skater is located, he'd either glow red, green, blue or just turn black.
This build has additional debug cheats enabled, which can be entered when pausing the game, holding the L button and entering the following codes:
|Always full special meter||A, Y, B, Down, Up, Right||XTCDUR|
|Autotest¹||Y, Up, X, Y, Up, Right||TUSTUR|
|Big head²||X, B, Up, Left, Left||SCULL|
|Debug panel and build date||Down, Down, Y, Down, Down, Y||DDT DDT|
|End run||X, Up, Y, X, Up, Y||CUT CUT|
|FPS counter and stats display||Down, Up, Left, Left, Down, Up, Left, Left||DULL DULL|
|Kid mode¹||B, Up, Left, Left, X||CULLS|
|Level Select||Y, Right, Up, X, Y, Left, Up, X, Y||TRUST LUST|
|Perfect balance||Right, Up, Left, X||RULS|
|Play as Private Carrera³||Y, Up, Y, Up, B, Up, Left, Y||TUTU CULT|
|Remove HUD||X, Left, Up, Y||SLUT|
|Score x10||Y, X, Y, Up, Down, Up||TXTUDU|
|Screenshots¹||X, B, Right, A||SCRX|
|Skip to restart||X, B, A, Up, Down||SCXUD|
|Slow motion||X, Left, Up, X, Left||SLUSL|
|Stats at 3||Down, Up, Down, A, X||DUD XS|
|Stats at 10||X, Y, Up, Down||STUD|
|Stats at 13||A, X, X, Y, Up, Down||XS STUD|
|Toggle blood||Right, Up, X, Y||RUST|
|Unlock everything||B, Right, Up, Down, B, Right, Up, X, Y||CRUD CRUST|
¹ Features don't work correctly. Screenshots (incl. camera configuration) won't work because of the missing SELECT button the PlayStation would have.
² The player select screen displays the big heads correctly but in-game, instead of the players head, the trucks of the board become huge.
³ This code replaces Officer Dick with Private Carrera. It is not registered in the pause menu, but does in fact work.