Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (Apr 16, 2002 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (Apr 16, 2002 prototype)|
|Download Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (Apr 16, 2002 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
A prototype of Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos for the PC.
- Fixed a crash related to sound.
- Fixed a desync in 2v2v2 games.
- Fixed a crash involving poison and magic immunity.
- Fixed an issue with quickly striking shortcut keys.
- Fixed an issue with Faerie Fire.
- Fixed an issue with Dryad's Abolish Magic ability.
- Second-tier Keep equivalent buildings no longer have a requirement.
- Third-tier Castle equivalent buildings require only an Altar.
- Basic buildings have no requirement.
- Workshop requires Blacksmith and Keep. Gyrocopter and Mortar Team have no requirements. Gyrocopter Bombs upgrade requires Castle. Gryphon Aviary requires Lumber Mill and Castle.
- Tauren Totem requires Fortress and War Mill.
- Slaughter House requires Graveyard and Halls of the Dead.
- Bone Yard requires Black Citadel and Sacrificial Pit.
- Hunter's Hall requires only Tree of Life.
- Ancient of Lore requires Hunter's Hall and Tree of Ages.
- Druid of the Claw requires Tree of Ages.
- Chimaera Roost requires Tree of Eternity and Ancient of Wind.
- Ranged unit damage decreased.
- Town Hall equivalent building times increased.
- Experience gain from creeps increased.
- Dragon purchase adjusted to occur later in games, and result in fewer Dragons available.
- Slow Poison duration decreased.
- Pierce damage type does less to Heroes.
- High upkeep tax increased.