Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (Jun 10, 2003 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (Jun 10, 2003 prototype)|
|Download Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (Jun 10, 2003 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
A prototype of Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne for the PC.
- The Final Patch for Warcraft 3 Expansion Beta.
- Two Rivers - Miscellaneous improvements to creep and start location balance
Changes to Neutral Buildings, Units and Heroes:
- Forest Troll Shadow Priests have had their starting availability delayed by 60 seconds to 120 seconds.
- The Beastmaster now has a smaller "footprint" or collision size - 32 down from 48.
- Spirit Touch now replenishes 4 mana per casting, down from 5.
- Spirit Touch and Essence of Blight now affect a maximum of 6 units per casting. Note that multiple obsidian statues can be used together to heal a larger number of units.
- The Tomb of Relics now sells dust of appearance, but no longer sells clarity potions.
- Devour Magic now heals 50 hitpoints per spell devoured, up from 25, and 75 mana, up from 50.
- Lumber Mill cost reduced to 120 from 145.
- Lumber upgrade effect doubled to +10 lumber capacity per level of upgrade, up from +5 lumber capacity per level of upgrade.
- Human masonry upgrade cost reduced to 100/25, 125/50 and 150/75 from 100/100, 125/175, 175/250.
- Guard Towers and Arcane Towers now cost 70/50 to upgrade, down from 80/60.
- Mortar Teams now have a limitless supply of flares, but they can only use one flare every 2 minutes.
- Gyrocopter air to air damage increased to 12-13 from 7-8
- Gryphon Aviary cost reduced to 140/150 from 170/190
- Dragonhawks are now correctly a level 3 unit instead of a level 5 unit. This only impacts the experience gained when they are killed.
Night Elf Changes:
- Archer hitpoints reduced to 240 from 300.
- Archers now have a new passive ability, Elune's Grace. This ability grants them 35% damage reduction against piercing attacks, and 20% damage reduction against spells.
- Hippogryph Rider hitpoints reduced to 765 from 825 and armor increased to 1 from 0.
- Huntress hitpoints increased to 600 from 575.
- The Voodoo Lounge now sells clarity potions, but no longer sells dust of appearance.
- Wyvern damage reduced to 36-44 from 39-47.
- Wyvern poison now deals 4 damage a second up from 3.3 damage a second.
- Wyvern speed reduced to 320 from 350.
- Batriders no longer require a fortress to build.
- Spirit Link cost reduced to 75 from 100.
- The Tauren Chieftan now has a smaller "footprint" or collision size - 32 down from 48.
- If a player owns only one hero (dead heroes count), and is at tier 2 or tier 3, they gain bonus experience of 10% for tier 2 and 20% for tier 3. This affects all experience gain - both creeping and killing enemy units.