Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (Mar 24, 2003 prototype)
|Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (Mar 24, 2003 prototype)|
|Download Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (Mar 24, 2003 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
A prototype of Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne for the PC.
PLEASE NOTE: We have made the Ctrl/Subgroup order functionality an optional feature that is disabled by default. You can re-enable this functionality by going to the "Options --> Gameplay" screen from the main Menu and checking the "Subgroup Order modifier key" box.
- Naga Sea Witch movement type is no longer amphibious.
- Naga Sea witch now follows the proper "Hero" purchasing rules.
- Added a new map and fixed several others that were not properly updated in previous patches.
- (6)RiceFields: Added this new map which will initially be enabled for 2vs2 games. This map utilizes a new Random Creep concept where the creeps that make up each camp are generated randomly each time the map is played.
- (6)Whirlwinds: Removed all Taverns. Replaced two Goblin Merchants with Mercenary Camps.
- (6)StranglethornVale: Starting gold mines are reduced. Mercenary Camps are now gold mines with strong creep camps. Neutral buildings altered in the middle of the map.
NOTE: This map was unchanged in previous versions regardless of notes indicating otherwise.