Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (Mar 4, 2003 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (Mar 4, 2003 prototype)|
|Download Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (Mar 4, 2003 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
A prototype of Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne for the PC.
- Several Battle.net Clan related message improvements.
- Several minor button and art related fixes.
- Flamestrike area of effect no longer increases with level.
- Flamestrike initial damage decreased. It now does 45/75/105 damage per second down from 70/105/135.
- Arcane Vaults can now stock an inventory of up to 3 Ivory Towers. They also restock towers much more quickly (30 sec down from 120 sec), and charge 70 gold for them, down from 80.
- Dragon Hawks now deal piercing damage and have heavy armor.
- Dragon Hawk cost increased by 50% (Food, lumber, gold)
- Dragon Hawks now have 650 hitpoints.
- Dragon Hawks now deal 21-26 damage, and attack 12% more slowly. (Cooldown increased to 1.7 from 1.5).
- Banish is no longer auto-dispelled by dryads.
- Obsidian Statue and Black Sphinx both now have 400 mana. Obsidian Statues previously had 750 mana and Black Sphinxes previously had 300 mana.
- Obsidian statue mana regen increased to 4/sec from 3/sec.
- Orb of Annihilation mana cost increased to 25 from 20.
- Carrion swarm max damage increased to 375/700/1000 from 300/550/800.
- Spirit Walkers now have 150 less hitpoints in ethereal form than in corporeal form.
- Spirit walkers are now called “Spirit walkers” regardless of their current mode (ethereal vs corporeal)
- Spirit Link now lasts 75 seconds, up from 45 seconds.
- Orb of Lightning damage bonus reduced to 6 from 12.
- Orb of Lightning now procs 50% of the time on summoned units, and 35% of the time on units, up from 35% and 25% respectively.
Night Elf Changes:
- Blink cooldown is now 10/10/1 by level, and Blink mana cost is now 50/10/10 by level.
- Entangle now interrupts channeling spells such as Starfall and Blizzard.
- Fan of Knives maximum damage decreased to 450/825/1200.
- Fan of Knives now costs 110 mana up from 100 mana.
- Faerie Dragons now do piercing damage.
- Taunt no longer affects units that are casting spells or units that are repairing something.
- Sobi mask no longer sold at goblin merchant.
- Boots of Speed now sold at the goblin merchant for the low, low price of 100 gold.
- Dust of Appearance cost reduced to 75 from 200, but number of uses reduced to 2 from 3.
- Items now sell for 75% of their base price rather than 50%.
Changes to Neutral Buildings, Units and Heroes:
- Transport ship hitpoints upgraded to 1500 from 600.
- Silence now costs 75 mana regardless of level, and has a cooldown of 15 seconds regardless of level.
- Silence Area of Effect is now 150/250/350 by level.
- Silence duration is now: Units(Heroes) by level: 16(8)/20(10)/24(12)
- All races now have a backpack upgrade on their town hall equivalent. This upgrade gives units the ability to carry items. It currently costs 125/75.