Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (May 30, 2003 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (May 30, 2003 prototype)|
|Download Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (May 30, 2003 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
A prototype of Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne for the PC.
- Turtle rock - Center gold mine creeps now less aggressive
- Twisted Meadows - Improved overall balance
- Wheel of Chaos - Tweaked aggressive creeps
- Tranquil Paths - Removed dragons from random island camps.
Changes to Neutral Buildings, Units and Heroes:
- Mercenaries cost 25% more gold than previously.
- Mud Golem availability delayed to second day.
- Summoned Doom Guard hitpoints increased to 1600 from 1350.
- Howl of Terror % damage reduction increased by 5% at all levels to 30/40/50%.
- Zeppelin hitpoints increased to 575 from 500.
- Gargoyles now require Halls of the Dead instead of Black Citadel.
- Obsidian statue Aura of Blight effect reduced to 10 hp/sec from 12 hp/sec.
- Halls of the Dead and Black Citadel deal one quarter as much damage as previously, but now possess a frost attack similar to that of Nerubian Towers.
- Nerubian Tower damage reduced to 1d2 + 8 from 1d2 + 10.
- Orb of Corruption cost reduced to 375 from 400, and armor debuff increased to 5 from 4.
- Boneyard cost changed to 175/200 from 125/250.
- Gryphon Aviaries now require a Keep instead of a castle. However, both the Cloud upgrade and Gryphons require a castle to access.
- Mana cost of spell steal increased to 75.
- Spell Breaker armor type changed to medium.
- Orb of Fire cost reduced to 375 from 400 and splash radius increased to 140 from 125.
- Gryphon Aviary cost changed to 170/190 from 120/240.
Night Elf Changes:
- Mountain Giant base armor increased to 4 from 0 and hitpoints increased to 1650 from 1400.
- Hardened skin upgrade cost reduced to 100/175 from 100/250, and damage reduction reduced to 12 from 15.
- Orb of Venom cost reduced to 375 from 400 and poison damage/sec increased to 7 from 6.
- Chimaera Roost cost changed to 140/190 from 100/230.
- Feral Spirit mana cost reduced to 75 from 100 and cooldown increased to 25 from 15.
- Purge has been improved. It no longer slows friendly units when used on them and causes units to stop for a brief moment when first cast (in addition to slowing them later).
- Wyverns no longer require a Fotress to be built.
- Orb of Lightning cost reduced to 375 from 400.
- Tauren Totem cost changed to 135/155 from 90/200.
- Tier 3 town halls all cost 20 lumber and 20 gold less.