evilhamwizard
Topic Author

Ecco II: Sentinels of the Universe (Ecco Month Part 1)

17 Jun 2016, 12:56

Discuss the release here!

billscat-socks

Re: Ecco II: Sentinels of the Universe (Ecco Month Part 1)

17 Jun 2016, 19:41

To just start things off...

The Ancient City stage is one I've explored a bit and found it's possible to jump to either the very left or right of the cliffs near the protective field blocking the entrance and you can get to the other side. I once somehow got the front door into the main city open, but have no idea how to recreate that.

If you swim forward you end up at the other end of the field which can also be jumped over like the front field, and you'll end up in a generally empty ocean floor. Keep going till you get to the end of the map, go under the map, head back and you'll eventually see in view this huge room way below the center of the city that has a huge globe in it. You can glitch your way into there by waiting for that shark at the level's beginning to catch up with you and eventually glitch you in there by hitting you, but it's luck if it happens at all. Once in there's nothing you can interact with, but it's pretty neat to look at even from a distance. They had a lot of neat looking areas planned.

I've explored the sphere area as much as possible and it seems any puzzles they had planned to bring you to an ending of sorts were never completed. Most interesting level IMO. If you're able to swim in the air you can notice that one static island that acts as background which actually can be reached if you just keep swimming towards it forever. Kinda amusing to get over there just to see what it looks like.

Galleon & Port I can't figure out what the plan for that stage was, besides a lost ship with a glowing gem out on the sea floor and an underground sewer with rats beneath the castle, it seems pretty confined and I can't tell what path you were expected to take.

Still gotta check out the other levels in more detail.

Sonic15

Re: Ecco II: Sentinels of the Universe (Ecco Month Part 1)

19 Jun 2016, 17:07

So far I've seen: regular dolphins as ecco, the dark yellow one (the coach), pink psychedelic dolphins ( one is huge like three times ecco), a big blue dolphin ( I call him the gladiatator), a little dark blue one with a red mark on the head as a mask, a whale. A DRAGON! kind of like the green bird on hanging waters, a parrot, rats, bats, butterflies, jelly fishes, birds, shark (white and like tiger), donno but this game looked promising I wish they made it. Shame the industrie is any more about making games but money.