007: From Russia with Love (Jul 13, 2005 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|007: From Russia with Love (Jul 13, 2005 prototype)|
|Download 007: From Russia with Love (Jul 13, 2005 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
A prototype of James Bond 007: From Russia with Love for the Microsoft Xbox.
- This is a demo that was built for EA Hot Summer Nights.
- The build seems to only work on Xbox Debug Kits and emulators.
- The copyright screen is stylized differently and has a Rating Pending graphic on the upper-right corner.
- The "PRESS START" text and the copyright information are in a different font than in the final.
- There's a different font used for the text on the main menu and there's different images displayed for multiplayer and options.
- You do not have the ability to save in this build. Instead, there's a dummy slot that is labeled "HSN".
- The Score Dossier is stylized differently.
- The extras are listed on the upgrade menu for some reason.
- Several images on the mission select menu are different.
- Hedgemaze and Istanbul Pt. 1 are the only single player maps that are available in this build.
- There is no loading screen, instead the menu freezes and jumps into the level.
- The minimap is absent in this build.
- There is an extra item on the HUD which displays the amount of ammo you have. This would later be removed in the final.
- A debug menu can be accessed by pressing Left+Start.
- An end screen is displayed upon quitting a level.
- Istanbul Pt. 1 is very unfinished, as you can normally only drive through the parking lot of the Istanbul Airport with your car.
- However, you can toggle the Debug Fly option from the debug menu to exit out of car and walk through the rest of the map on foot.
Original release thread on ObscureGamers.com.