24: The Game (Dec 13, 2005 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 00:54, March 21, 2021 by Hidden Palace (Text replacement - "for researching this prototype!" to "for doing the initial research on this prototype!")
|24: The Game (Dec 13, 2005 prototype)|
|Download 24: The Game (Dec 13, 2005 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download 24: The Game (Dec 13, 2005 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of 24: The Game for the PlayStation 2.
- Press start upon boot to open a debug menu
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - 24 pre-master v14.0.iso||File||2020-05-11 05:24:55||4.28 GB||8426b4e7a24f71e7524eb64028337f4abe2efd04|
|PS2 - 24 pre-master v14.0.jpeg||File||2020-05-21 15:37:20||1.05 MB||359e353df7d251c0fe514ed45957471efbcf8b5d|
A huge thanks to Nex for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)