|3D Pinball: Space Cadet (May 26, 1995 prototype)
||May 26, 1995 17:33:35
||Windows 95 Plus! 4.40.112
||Unknown, probably CD or CD-R.
||3D Pinball: Space Cadet
||US Aug 24, 1995|
JP Nov 23, 1995
The Cutting Room Floor research
- The table is "Maelstrom" (by graphics) or "Test Table" (by data). The game is simply "3D Pinball".
- Most of the bugs in the previous build have been fixed.
- About box says "3D-Pinball for Windows - Version 1.0"
- Most likely the build shown off in the Windows 95 Video Guide
- As in previous builds, the Edit Pinball Components dialog can be opened by editing the resources of PINBALL.EXE to add a new menu item with ID 0x197 (decimal 407).
Thanks to BetaArchive for saving the Windows 95! Plus build.