ATWINMON v1.13 INET (Sep 8, 2003 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 01:02, March 21, 2021 by Hidden Palace (Text replacement - "for researching this prototype!" to "for doing the initial research on this prototype!")
|ATWINMON v1.13 INET (Sep 8, 2003 prototype)|
|Download ATWINMON v1.13 INET (Sep 8, 2003 prototype) (info)|
|Download ATWINMON v1.13 INET (Sep 8, 2003 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of ATWINMON v1.13 INET for the PlayStation 2.
- Test disc known as the "Artist Tool Monitor", used as a graphic and sound previewer.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Atwinmon 2-8-0.bin||File||2020-10-22 19:21:21||12.78 MB||d3ef3f2f474a6ea7a30d85fb3c1c923ee29f19f7|
|PS2 - Atwinmon 2-8-0.cue||File||2020-10-22 19:21:22||86 bytes||6f6215fc07599d0502a37432c10639ce60f8acaf|
|PS2 - Atwinmon 2-8-0.jpeg||File||2020-10-24 13:17:59||1.75 MB||afe659996efadc99986718490184ec12b4c324a3|
A huge thanks to ehw for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)