Activision Classics (Jul 27, 1998 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 12:11, April 18, 2021 by Hidden Palace (Text replacement - "for researching this prototype!" to "for doing the initial research on this prototype!")
|Activision Classics (Jul 27, 1998 prototype)|
|Download Activision Classics (Jul 27, 1998 prototype) (info)|
|Download Activision Classics (Jul 27, 1998 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Activision Classics for the PlayStation.
- No actual title screen, or the loading screen after that; it just goes straight to the main menu
- Main menu itself is different, and just abruptly appears.
- No menu music, and different sounds
- No loading screen after choosing a game, it just goes straight into it.
- No differences in the games noticed (they're emulated)
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: N/A
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - ATVI Classics 7-28-98.img||File||2020-12-12 03:43:34||20.84 MB||17a15cbad833bfd04835f87031c627d075d85407|
|PSX - ATVI Classics 7-28-98.cue||File||2020-12-12 03:43:03||91 bytes||066cc527d44a7e5a4b5d14fc45b29c0a71f9bf64|
|PSX - ATVI Classics 7-28-98.ccd||File||2020-12-12 03:43:03||769 bytes||e3b8cf830690509371ceb5e796f01c15c882f25a|
|PSX - ATVI Classics 7-28-98.sub||File||2020-12-12 03:43:37||871.2 KB||91e707d2fa704461dca35d1959276ec25d9296d0|
|PSX - ATVI Classics 7-28-98.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:13:50||997.6 KB||658f8f5c9b6f193656b270690d6e2dc447deab00|
A huge thanks to Iniche for doing the initial research on this prototype!