Difference between revisions of "Addams Family Values (Early SNES Prototype)"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Hidden Palace moved page Addams Family Values (Prototype A) to Addams Family Values (Early SNES Prototype) without leaving a redirect)
Latest revision as of 20:01, July 1, 2021
|Addams Family Values (Early SNES Prototype)|
|Download Addams Family Values (Early SNES Prototype) (info)|
|Download Addams Family Values (Early SNES Prototype) from external mirror|
An early prototype build of Addams Family Values for the SNES.
- Early prototype.
- No title screen, just boots right into the first stage.
- It's easy to clip through walls in this build.
- Later levels are very unfinished.
- The gatekeeper from the main overworld appears in the first stage where it doesn't in the final.
- Morticia doesn't appear in this prototype.
- Health meter and item displays on the HUD are swapped.
- The prototype gives you more health to start with.
- You don't die when you lose all your health.
- In this build Gomez gives you a Diary. In the final, he gives a Journal instead.
- Since many of the levels are drastically different, so is the map as well.
- Different level layouts.
This article is missing gameplay screenshots. You can help by editing the article and adding them.
Special thanks to Video Game History Foundation on behalf of an anonymous collector for making this release possible!