|Air Zonk (Prototype)
"N/A" contains an extrinsic dash or other characters that are invalid for a date interpretation.|
||N/A"N/A" contains an extrinsic dash or other characters that are invalid for a date interpretation. "N/A" contains an extrinsic dash or other characters that are invalid for a date interpretation.
||Released, redump needed
||Video Game History Foundation
|File release date
||January 1, 2022
||JP N/A |
||JP Nov 20, 1992 |
A prototype of Air Zonk for the TurboGrafx-16.
- Japanese prototype.
- Missing trademark information at start up.
- Titlescreen lacks the "PUSH RUN BUTTON" as seen in the final.
- Prototype says "PANKIC", final says "PUNKIC".
- Font during the character introduction sequences is slightly gray in this build. Text is off center.
- Different palettes.
- When you press start at the title screen, the game goes to the friend selection screen. In the final, it goes to a "Configuration" screen instead.
- Stage 1 is "POCKN STADIUM" in this build while the final is "AQUA BASE".
- Music keeps playing even if paused.
- Stages can be skipped by pressing SELECT while paused.
- Level layout differences.
| Air Zonk (Prototype).pce
|| 2021-05-07 02:34:28
|| 512 KB
Special thanks to Frank Cifaldi at the Video Game History Foundation and the anonymous donor for this part of the lot! A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype!