Amplitude (Feb 7, 2003 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Amplitude (Feb 7, 2003 prototype)|
|Download Amplitude (Feb 7, 2003 prototype) (info)|
|Download Amplitude (Feb 7, 2003 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Amplitude for the PlayStation 2.
- Boots in PCSX2 with the "Full Boot" option enabled. Confirmed working on hardware.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 21, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Amplitude Review Code 2-9-03.bin||File||2020-06-10 03:54:38||1.63 GB||3ea69a109e962012ca603bbe9b518587662d45af|
|PS2 - Amplitude Review Code 2-9-03.cue||File||2020-06-10 03:10:50||100 bytes||16d94edd3811791d1040df7aaec94f8b2a916c9f|
|PS2 - Amplitude Review Code 2-9-03.jpeg||File||2020-06-13 11:50:51||1.37 MB||5e99b6149f76fb584d8b5681ca354f38909db6fa|
A huge thanks to Nex, Zoda-Y13, Sazpaimon for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)