Armored Core (Jul 3, 1997 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 13:09, April 18, 2021 by Hidden Palace (Text replacement - "for researching this prototype!" to "for doing the initial research on this prototype!")
|Armored Core (Jul 3, 1997 prototype)|
|Download Armored Core (Jul 3, 1997 prototype) (info)|
|Download Armored Core (Jul 3, 1997 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Armored Core for the PlayStation.
- Plextor drive dumped the disc in scrambled mode. Converted to RAW in ISOBuster
- Compiled around a month after the initial Japanese retail version.
- Localization intermediate.
- After the startup loading screen, instead of displaying the Agetec logo, it shows "SCEA Presents"
- Title screen is missing the copyright/trademark information
- In the main menu, VS Mode shows "(Remote)"
- In-game voice overs are still in Japanese
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: N/A
- Dump was originally scrambled: Yes
|PSX - Armored Core Preview Only 7-3-97.img||File||2021-04-03 15:33:51||502.3 MB||9367cfd19baf00870d86b71b62f25edb4670b66c|
|PSX - Armored Core Preview Only 7-3-97.cue||File||2021-04-03 17:16:39||102 bytes||d8b025a94da5864ef76060e7a99449ba130a5464|
|PSX - Armored Core Preview Only 7-3-97.ccd||File||2021-04-03 17:35:17||773 bytes||ebd9af02c50d2132f248b74b3ee6b8f8e9232278|
|PSX - Armored Core Preview Only 7-3-97.sub||File||2020-12-12 05:43:46||20.5 MB||450d8d676070ca5ed16e4f2c0884af0c77bc1204|
|PSX - Armored Core Preview Only 7-3-97.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:13:49||874.7 KB||66c2bfa0cc245cc8e106496a994a315727dff911|
A huge thanks to Iniche for doing the initial research on this prototype!