Batman: Vengeance (Aug 29, 2001 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 00:58, March 21, 2021 by Hidden Palace (Text replacement - "for researching this prototype!" to "for doing the initial research on this prototype!")
|Batman: Vengeance (Aug 29, 2001 prototype)|
|Download Batman: Vengeance (Aug 29, 2001 prototype) (info)|
|Download Batman: Vengeance (Aug 29, 2001 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Batman: Vengeance for the PlayStation 2.
- The game doesn't seamlessly transition into gameplay and instead lets you go through the menus first
- Cutscenes stutter extremly on pcsx2
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): No (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Batman Vengeance Review.bin||File||2020-10-22 19:44:08||703.13 MB||4c3b2107ee41c97a91aec804db17bdeb2ce383e5|
|PS2 - Batman Vengeance Review.cue||File||2020-10-22 19:44:08||95 bytes||bd9dda1534605a83e543a02301dd86e8529e4d95|
|PS2 - Batman Vengeance Review.jpeg||File||2020-10-24 13:18:02||1.35 MB||1f46d665e9bb42e257ec0646c12d659961059e57|
A huge thanks to Nex for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)