Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed (Jul 19, 2004 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed (Jul 19, 2004 prototype)|
|Download Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed (Jul 19, 2004 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed (Jul 19, 2004 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed for the PlayStation 2.
- Slowdown issues in emulation
- Boots to the main menu. No title screen.
- Holding R2 on Controller 2 slows the framerate down.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Issues (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - GBA 3 ver 7-19.bin||File||2020-06-02 03:45:15||148.17 MB||5c8532fc56698ebdfde6d0fb7994334972c37c6b|
|PS2 - GBA 3 ver 7-19.cue||File||2020-06-02 03:45:16||86 bytes||23064220b68ab1700ac7990fb97ffed8e882d26c|
|PS2 - GBA 3 ver 7-19.jpeg||File||2020-06-03 15:12:08||1.83 MB||50e82d7365bde335c78a5771be41532f0622d3dc|
A huge thanks to ehw for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)