Bottom of the 9th (Jul 10, 1996 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Bottom of the 9th (Jul 10, 1996 prototype)|
|Download Bottom of the 9th (Jul 10, 1996 prototype) (info)|
|Download Bottom of the 9th (Jul 10, 1996 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Bottom of the 9th for the Sega Saturn.
- Predates final US build by over a month.
- Requires RAM expansion cartridge
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
|Sat - Bottom of the 9th 7-12-96.img||File||2020-12-16 03:47:18||378.72 MB||662da8963cb57e818f9a46b1f56c1ff9fe77b45a|
|Sat - Bottom of the 9th 7-12-96.cue||File||2020-12-16 03:39:52||134 bytes||57390574ed1baf40160a2acbd78a3ce2f94e4444|
|Sat - Bottom of the 9th 7-12-96.ccd||File||2020-12-16 03:39:52||963 bytes||098918d0240193dfac168359d78c0a6a143d7738|
|Sat - Bottom of the 9th 7-12-96.sub||File||2020-12-16 03:47:42||15.46 MB||14cf50360124c9a32eccce4da2f57632724c0511|
|Sat - Bottom of the 9th 7-12-96.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:19:00||1.49 MB||54ca1a362c701dc1c1d00b87d7e4bc912a203de1|
A huge thanks to ehw, Zoda-Y13 for doing the initial research on this prototype!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 1, Saturn, and CD-i (April 17, 2021)
- [https://tcrf.net/The_Cutting_Room_Floor Cutting Room Floor