Burnout 2: Point of Impact (Aug 5, 2002 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 02:01, March 21, 2021 by Hidden Palace (Text replacement - "for researching this prototype!" to "for doing the initial research on this prototype!")
|Burnout 2: Point of Impact (Aug 5, 2002 prototype)|
|Download Burnout 2: Point of Impact (Aug 5, 2002 prototype) (info)|
|Download Burnout 2: Point of Impact (Aug 5, 2002 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Burnout 2: Point of Impact for the PlayStation 2.
- An NTSC preview build dated a month before the final.
- The game appears to be a limited demo.
- The game starts with a "PLACE HOLDER INTRO SEQUENCE".
- The words "BETA CANDIDATE 1.0" are present at the bottom of the screen at all times during gameplay.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Burnout 2 8-5-02 For Preview Only.bin||File||2020-10-25 09:03:59||1.6 GB||bb4c8b7907fb05579ba5c2d7c6c41013139a63b9|
|PS2 - Burnout 2 8-5-02 For Preview Only.cue||File||2020-10-25 09:03:59||105 bytes||ad45242998a9de4d85e1883c122e079827eb3691|
|PS2 - Burnout 2 8-5-02 For Preview Only.jpeg||File||2020-10-25 15:06:57||881.2 KB||64d8e566279ae16c27ca3bff2c1e9f2585b01d10|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!