Dragon's Lair 3D: Return to the Lair (Jun 7, 2002 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 19:14, April 14, 2021 by Aydenrw (Removed the thing that says the game is unreleased)
|Dragon's Lair 3D: Return to the Lair (Jun 7, 2002 prototype)|
|Download Dragon's Lair 3D: Return to the Lair (Jun 7, 2002 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Dragon's Lair 3D: Return to the Lair (Jun 7, 2002 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Dragon's Lair 3D: Return to the Lair for the PlayStation 2.
- Dated almost two whole years before the final version.
- Was only released in Europe sometime in 2004. A US version was planned to be published by Encore Software but was cancelled.
- Release build 0.19.375.0
- There are several debug and development options.
- After choosing to start a new game, a few options can be selected.
- The development options menu contains the screen resolution for PS2. Only 640x448x32 can be chosen and will crash the emulator.
- Pressing L1 + R1 + R2 displaysinformation such as the number of polys, number of actors and models, collisions, etc.
- Pressing L1 + R1 + R2 brings up the warp select menu.
- Pressing L1 + L2 + R2 brings up the level select menu.
- Selecting level00 does not seem to work.
- Pressing R1 + R2 + d-pad up hides all models.
- Pressing R1 + R2 + d-pad right hides the level elements.
- Hiding both the level and models will cause weird graphical effects.
- Pressing R1 + R2 + circle hides all actors.
- Pressing R1 + R2 + triangle unlocks all items and abilities.
- The control options menu contains four different control mappings but all actions are represented by question marks.
- Although some EDC errors were found, they are only Q errors
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Dragons Lair 3D Pre-Beta 6-21-02 Encore Inc.img||File||2020-05-12 00:33:00||698.59 MB||ef13684c86bbf96119c335705886da95dcda9c8d|
|PS2 - Dragons Lair 3D Pre-Beta 6-21-02 Encore Inc.cue||File||2020-05-12 00:14:59||113 bytes||f5bc5ea5d044c02c34ab6eb0fb088b1fde25b68b|
|PS2 - Dragons Lair 3D Pre-Beta 6-21-02 Encore Inc.ccd||File||2020-05-12 00:14:59||773 bytes||18e59ab74e88ad03f66d4b6e68e74e5f470a1d2b|
|PS2 - Dragons Lair 3D Pre-Beta 6-21-02 Encore Inc.sub||File||2020-05-12 00:17:29||28.51 MB||47185c3863afd9fafb5c8d5672cfda1540096cf7|
|PS2 - Dragons Lair 3D Pre-Beta 6-21-02 Encore Inc.jpeg||File||2020-05-21 15:38:43||1.62 MB||d24c8650394d7fb10780f6256643ee5ba6f638e3|
A huge thanks to Drac for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)