Driv3r (May 19, 2004 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 18:38, September 18, 2021 by Hidden Palace (Text replacement - "|status=Released‚ redump needed" to "|status=Released, redump needed")
|Driv3r (May 19, 2004 prototype)|
|Download Driv3r (May 19, 2004 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Driv3r (May 19, 2004 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Driv3r - Back on the Streets 2 for the Xbox.
- Built five days before the final US/PAL build.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: DRIV3R
- Maker ID and Product Number: IG-56
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): bc1094ef9912bd5222682f1dafc08e2b
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (Xemu) (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Driv3r.bin||File||2021-03-27 19:23:50||3.65 GB||bda4aa4005209bbeb9dcc0c7a6b3e7ef1243cf34|
|Xbox - Driv3r.cue||File||2021-03-27 19:14:40||79 bytes||110da1d0c9f6859990ae3bc9b1977275c08645f4|
|Xbox - Driv3r.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:14:26||2.9 MB||5587bce09f972d742292d8aa1ec67bc3da2954fe|
A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)