Fade to Black (Mar 26, 1996 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 13:15, April 18, 2021 by Hidden Palace (Text replacement - "for researching this prototype!" to "for doing the initial research on this prototype!")
|Fade to Black (Mar 26, 1996 prototype)|
|Download Fade to Black (Mar 26, 1996 prototype) (info)|
|Download Fade to Black (Mar 26, 1996 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Fade to Black for the PlayStation.
- Cue file needs to be fixed, there's an extra whitespace.
- The main menu graphics are bugged.
- Passwords are different and are easier to enter.
- There's a hidden debug function in the pause menu:
- Select Resume and pressing Circle allows you to select any level.
- Select Abort and pressing Circle enables debug info on screen.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: N/A
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - Fade to Black Preview.img||File||2020-12-13 01:47:27||326.35 MB||9299f8284b2274584f85660a43299d229b9c4a9d|
|PSX - Fade to Black Preview.cue||File||2021-04-03 15:18:14||91 bytes||38972cf5a21cb41accb8422a09fcb474dd64b430|
|PSX - Fade to Black Preview.ccd||File||2020-12-13 01:42:29||773 bytes||74df0a4356428ee33c0f382d3e73f05189964892|
|PSX - Fade to Black Preview.sub||File||2020-12-13 01:47:54||13.32 MB||303445e4b7571e7afa2c255713fe286d895361c5|
|PSX - Fade to Black Preview.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:14:18||957.8 KB||87138cae9a6fd579746aaca4af559da81308c078|
A huge thanks to SolidSnake11 for doing the initial research on this prototype!