God Hand (Jun 20, 2006 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|God Hand (Jun 20, 2006 prototype)|
|Download God Hand (Jun 20, 2006 prototype) (info)|
|Download God Hand (Jun 20, 2006 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of God Hand for the PlayStation 2.
- An NTSC preview build dated a month and a half before the final NTSC-J build and over two months before the final NTSC-U build.
- Starts with a debug menu when a new game is started. From here, a number of options can be changed before starting the game.
- Some of the localisation is incomplete, so changing the language to an incomplete one will change some strings to "Test".
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Godhand Preview 2006-06-21.bin||File||2020-10-27 09:38:37||1.18 GB||0c6f721506df31efc09395ea218baa2201f785dd|
|PS2 - Godhand Preview 2006-06-21.cue||File||2020-10-27 09:38:37||98 bytes||6e42e5dd7131dd0e8949013a9d7b89129a4c4bab|
|PS2 - Godhand Preview 2006-06-21.jpeg||File||2020-10-27 20:45:31||1.06 MB||3d33dfbc5a39fdfb73351bc1471b84eece6440d1|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!