Klustar (Oct 1, 1998 Europe Prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Klustar (Oct 1, 1998 Europe Prototype)|
|Download Klustar (Oct 1, 1998 Europe Prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
A prototype of Klustar for the Game Boy Color.
- Early prototype.
- European prototype.
- Boots to a different trademark screen with Rebellion and Ocean trademarks. The final boots to an Infogrames logo instead. The order of the subsequent trademark screens are different in this build too.
- Language selector defaults to Deutsch in this build, English in the final.
- 1992-1998 copyright year on the title screen in this build. The final just has 1998.
|Klustar (Oct 1, 1998 Europe Prototype).gbc||ROM file||2019-12-22 21:04:04||128 KB||ROM file.||7512484c9c84592e65f19f135cbe629f5a1ee84e|
Special thanks to Frank Cifaldi at the Video Game History Foundation and the anonymous donor for this part of the lot! A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype!
- New Years 2022 (January 1, 2022)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)
- Video Game History Foundation (VGHF)