|Kung Fu Chaos (May 15, 2002 prototype)
||May 15, 2002 18:56:50
|File release date
||November 5, 2021
||XDK Hard Drive
||Kung Fu Chaos
||EU Apr 11, 2003|
US Feb 24, 2003
JP May 29, 2003
A prototype of Kung Fu Chaos for the Microsoft Xbox.
- Appears to only run on a Xbox with 128MB of memory or on XEMU.
- Dated several months before release.
- This is a demo that was built for E3 2002.
- The save icon is a placeholder.
- The Rating Pending logo appears when the game boots.
- The Just Add Monsters logo does not have "part of Argonaut Games PLC Group" at the bottom.
- Different title screen.
- The main menu is stylized differently.
- Most of the game modes are locked, the only playable modes are Battle Game and Ninja Challenge.
- The character select has a different design.
- The only unlocked battles are: Gigantic Crack, Big Trouble on Little Iceberg, Enter The Dino, and Fish of Fury.
- The only battle options that are able to be customized are First to Win and Combat Rule.
- Time remaining is not displayed for some reason.
- If you want to play another game mode, you have to reboot the build.
- The opening FMV for Ninja Challenge is not present, so a placeholder textbox is displayed instead.
- The only unlocked Ninja Challenges are: Gigantic Crack, Seal of Destiny, Big Trouble on Little Iceberg, Enter The Dino, Climbing Fish, Jumping Turtle, and Fish of Fury.
- The Get Ready text for Climbing Fish, Jumping Turtle is different.
- The progress bar for Ninja Challenges is stylized differently.
Original release thread on ObscureGamers.