- Jun 15 2020: Sega of Japan Sound Documents and Source Code
- May 30 2020: Fuzzy Pickles: EarthBound Localization Prototype
- Mar 14 2020: Spyro the Dragon (Later Prototype)
- Feb 26 2020: Spyro the Dragon (Prototype)
- Feb 15 2020: Death Track (Unreleased Game Boy Port)
- Jan 1 2020: Holiday 2019 (Day 8) - Super Star Wars (Canceled Mega Drive Port)
- Dec 31 2019: Holiday 2019 (Day 7) - Flintstones
- Dec 30 2019: Holiday 2019 (Day 6) - Putty Squad and Mega Drive Treats
- (earlier news)
The Hidden Palace is a community dedicated to the preservation of video game development media (such as prototypes, hardware, source code, artwork, and more). This website can be utilized as a catalog for the items that we and others are able to collect and share.
If you are interested in contributing, please see our How to Contribute page.
- Ratchet & Clank (Sep 9th, 2002 prototype) by Madmarsrocks
- Full Spectrum Warrior (Jan 29, 2004 prototype) by Dink
- Destroy All Humans! (Mar 12, 2004 prototype) by Dink
- Star Wars Battlefront (Mar 12, 2004 prototype) by Dink
- Shining Force III (Segakore 1997 prototype) by Missile
- Section 8: Prejudice (Jul 8, 2010 prototype) by Cut Into Fourteen Pieces
- Super Pitfall II (Localization Prototype) by Missile
- Rayman 2: The Great Escape (Jan 17, 2000 prototype) by Ribshark
- Test Drive Cycles (May 17, 2000 prototype) by Thedoctor45
- Trials Fusion (Oct 24, 2013 prototype) by Dink (more)
- 14,001: User:Evilhamwizard edits, 0 articles
- 6,040: User:Drx edits, 0 articles
- 1,996: User:Chagosan edits, 0 articles
- 570: User:Lemurboy12 edits, 0 articles
- 333: User:Togemet2 edits, 0 articles
- 322: User:Cerv3ro edits, 0 articles
- 269: User:Mathuser edits, 0 articles
- 262: User:Kiddo edits, 0 articles
- 187: User:Divingkataetheweirdo edits, 0 articles
- 183: User:Icup321 edits, 0 articles
- 145: User:John1980 edits, 0 articles
- 142: User:Fake shemp edits, 0 articles
- 141: User:Mr.x edits, 0 articles
- 136: Cut Into Fourteen Pieces edits, 0 articles
- 124: User:Hiccup edits, 0 articles (more)
Thanks for contributing!
Hello everyone! It's that time again with yet another prototype of Spyro the Dragon for the Sony PlayStation thanks to Gh0stBlade and hwd45!
This one is about a month after the previous prototype as well as a month before the first available final version. Despite only being a month before the final, it contains quite a few number of differences. For instance, the title screen still hasn't been completed and lacks the intro or ending cutscenes. Many of the dragons within the game still lack dialog throughout the game, and most of the music track ordering is the same as the previous prototype still.
Until next time!