Mega Man X8 (Aug 12, 2004 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Mega Man X8 (Aug 12, 2004 prototype)|
|Download Mega Man X8 (Aug 12, 2004 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Mega Man X8 (Aug 12, 2004 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Mega Man X8 for the PlayStation 2.
The Cutting Room Floor research
- NTSC prototype.
- Predates the final build by two months.
- Seems to have some debug functionalites accessible via the 2nd controller.
- Crashes if you press R3 on the 2nd controller.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Mega Man x8 Preview 2004-08-12.iso||File||2020-05-21 03:13:47||2.24 GB||7da293da7fe33df24f6ff8fb9836bf86d757de9e|
|PS2 - Mega Man x8 Preview 2004-08-12.dvd||File||2020-05-21 02:24:28||41 bytes||c2bde445533094ce1c2546488fa3ad68558ba826|
|PS2 - Mega Man x8 Preview 2004-08-12.jpeg||File||2020-05-25 19:19:51||1.35 MB||8045692a813e191628cc9f08aa1c730e92ee41bc|
A huge thanks to SolidSnake11 for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)