Mortal Kombat 3 (Jul 13, 1995 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Mortal Kombat 3 (Jul 13, 1995 prototype)|
|Download Mortal Kombat 3 (Jul 13, 1995 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
A prototype of Mortal Kombat 3 for the Nintendo SNES.
- Copyright screen has build date of prototype.
- Sculptured logo in the beginning was replaced by Midway logo in final.
- Minor differences in spelling in Kabal, Sektor, Kano, and Sub-Zero's intros.
- Defeating opponent twice in a row without being hit results in Double Flawless, instead of just a Flawless Victory.
- Can defeat the opponent by holding the Select button.
- Run meter is yellow instead of green.
- End Cast screen does not have any names of the characters.
- Midway Credits screen has different color for programmers names and 2 less names. Steve Beran and Dave Michicich. Dan "Toasty" Forden does not have quotes.
- There isn't a synopsis of the game
- Smoke is already unlocked
- Codes (Sound test, Kooler stuff, Kool stuff) don't work
- Battle against Motaro is very buggy.
- Shao Kahn Shoulder special moves have longer range.
- You will always fight Motaro after first 3 fights.
- Some fatalities are glitchy.
- Once you beat the game, it will just start over again, but you will always be Kano.
- The ROM does not work on the Snesx9x emulator 1.53 and 1.52, but works perfectly on 1.51, it also works very well on ZSNES and BSNES.