Mortal Kombat Gold (Aug 28, 1999 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Mortal Kombat Gold (Aug 28, 1999 prototype)|
|Download Mortal Kombat Gold (Aug 28, 1999 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
A late prototype of Mortal Kombat Gold (PAL) for the Sega Dreamcast.
- The so-called Blue Disc version (blue Sega Dreamcast logo in the MK Gold title screen as well).
- Although based on PAL versions, the speed is more like the NTSC version.
- Audio track issues on new arenas.
- Random finishing audio track issues on all arenas.
- Sektor's Teleport Punch has a hit limit after 4 (same as the Red Disc version).
- Most of the Yellow Disc issues were fixed (like vector graphic issues, beating Tournament Mode, etc).
- Random frame drops and slow downs.
- More glitchy camera fatalities than the Red Disc version.