|Mortal Kombat Gold (Aug 28, 1999 prototype)
||Aug 28, 1999 13:45:34
||Mortal Kombat Gold
||EU Sep 21, 1999|
US Sep 9, 1999
||US Sep 9, 1999|
A late prototype of Mortal Kombat Gold (PAL) for the Sega Dreamcast.
- The so-called Blue Disc version (blue Sega Dreamcast logo in the MK Gold title screen as well).
- Although based on PAL versions, the speed is more like the NTSC version.
- Audio track issues on new arenas.
- Random finishing audio track issues on all arenas.
- Sektor's Teleport Punch has a hit limit after 4 (same as the Red Disc version).
- Most of the Yellow Disc issues were fixed (like vector graphic issues, beating Tournament Mode, etc).
- Random frame drops and slow downs.
- More glitchy camera fatalities than the Red Disc version.