Difference between revisions of "Ratchet & Clank (Sep 9, 2002 prototype)"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Madmarsrocks moved page Ratchet & Clank (Sep 9th, 2002 prototype) to Ratchet & Clank (Sep 9, 2002 prototype))
Latest revision as of 11:25, February 10, 2021
|Ratchet & Clank (Sep 9, 2002 prototype)|
|Download Ratchet & Clank (Sep 9, 2002 prototype) (info)|
A review build of Ratchet & Clank for the Sony PlayStation 2.
- Main menu is different.
- Some levels use the wrong soundtracks.
- Debug menu can be unlocked with the button combo at the pause menu: Up Down Up Down Left Right Left Right Square, then unpausing, and pressing R3 in-game.
- The final level isn't in the game by this point (Veldin II).
- HUD Text appears to be different.
- A few NG+/Challenge Mode related menus, which go unused in this build, are in their earlier stages.
Thanks to Foas, isaki, and DRW for assisting in purchasing this build and allowing the release to be possible.