Ridge Racer V (Jul 12, 2000 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Ridge Racer V (Jul 12, 2000 prototype)|
|Download Ridge Racer V (Jul 12, 2000 prototype) (info)|
|Download Ridge Racer V (Jul 12, 2000 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Ridge Racer V for the PlayStation 2.
- May not progress beyond title screen in PCSX2. Works fine on hardware.
- No obvious visible differences
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Issues (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Ridge Racer V.bin||File||2020-10-30 11:40:12||715.48 MB||755cb9f169d9e4cd04037e407bc4c30b2b56ace2|
|PS2 - Ridge Racer V.cue||File||2020-10-30 11:40:13||85 bytes||4d3ce7b50a0722a56cd4e26f406405855c5e2581|
|PS2 - Ridge Racer V.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 11:43:22||796.5 KB||11ed5db19ac8461aab0b65e372489ec4cfc22bc5|
A huge thanks to Nex and Zoda-Y13 for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)