Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly (May 19, 2002 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly (May 19, 2002 prototype)|
|Download Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly (May 19, 2002 prototype) (info)|
|Download Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly (May 19, 2002 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly for the PlayStation 2.
- A preview build dated over four months before the final build.
- The title screen is very basic. Press select on the title screen to enter gameplay.
- The build has two levels; Dragonfly Dojo and Monkey Monastery. These can both be accessed using the level select in gameplay.
- The level select shows a build date - May 19 2002 22:52:56.
- The build does not appear to load in emulators, but is known to work on hardware.
- Just a single Q EDC error was found, correctable.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): No (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Spyro E3 2 Levels 5-20-02.bin||File||2020-06-11 23:31:31||342.3 MB||4dc7ce5978ffa2b27f6ccc5b2ab57e7ccd5b15e4|
|PS2 - Spyro E3 2 Levels 5-20-02.cue||File||2020-06-11 23:29:13||97 bytes||53a6806c26bf508aa84099521dd4e19d4ae7b337|
|PS2 - Spyro E3 2 Levels 5-20-02.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 11:13:12||1.31 MB||7e4362a7042fc9a51583a3e6210aa47ea188f977|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 and Sazpaimon for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!