Superman: Battle for Metropolis (Jan 12, 2001 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Superman: Battle for Metropolis (Jan 12, 2001 prototype)|
|Download Superman: Battle for Metropolis (Jan 12, 2001 prototype) (info)|
A prototype of the unreleased Superman: Battle for Metropolis for the Nintendo Game Boy Color.
- Developed by Neon Studios and slated to be published by InfoGrames, this game was canceled after failing to impress the license holder for Superman. Regulations that were imposed on the character prohibited the developers from making the game they wanted, and so this prototype was created as a compromise to meet some of the demands of the licensor.
- Even though its present on the main screen, 'OPTIONS' and 'CREDITS' are inaccessible.
- The 'PASSWORD' screen lacks functionality.
- Pressing START while in game advances to the next level.
- Certain levels are prone to crashing.
|Superman - Battle for Metropolis (Jan 12, 2001 prototype).gbc||File||2019-12-22 16:57:56||2 MB||4d9a17deefaf03532e952cd909584fca2d3cdd09|
- This release is part of Hidden Palace's Holiday 2019 release event. Click here for more information on the other releases from this period.
- Original announcement article.
- Diexd3267 Research Video