Superman (May 25, 1992 prototype)
From Hidden Palace
Revision as of 15:16, April 21, 2019 by Evilhamwizard
|Superman (May 25, 1992 prototype)|
|Download Superman (May 25, 1992 prototype) (info)|
A small demo of an unreleased Superman game developed by Sunsoft for the SNES.
- Small playable flying demo with no sound. The game quickly ends at some point during the flying segment and returns to the title screen.
- 34.93% of the data in the ROM is accessed during run time. All data past 0x486AE in the ROM is possibly unused.
- Possibly the same build on display at the SCES of 1992.
- Side scrolling beat 'em up segments were planned and possibly featured in later builds.
- Originally planned to be released by the end of 1992, but was then suggested by a small preview in Nintendo Power that it would be released by spring 1993.